Monday, July 1, 2013

Official July Checklist


JULY 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 0% over.
Overall: 0% complete.

CAREER - 0% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 0% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Nothing to note here.  Getting back on the horse this month.

FINANCIAL - 0% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Keep budget. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Again, nothing to note here.

HEALTH - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by beginning 5k training. - 0% complete.
Begin training for a 5k and be able to run one mile without stopping. - 0% complete.
Some notes:  I'm highly interested in Lawrence Kansas's Color Run on September 14th since I'd have something awesome to bring back from my first run, but I don't know if I'd be ready by then.  The Tri-County Heart and Sole 5k is on October 5th and is right here in Gladstone.  Unfortunately, it's super tiny (pics show 10-20 participants?), but it does support mental health.  I also really want to look into the 5k4MJ in Gardner, Kansas on October 6th.  It supports COPD research, of which my dad has.  Maybe he'll come out and wait at the finish line.  Finally, on November 3rd, there's an Ovarian Cancer run.  My mom had uterine serous carcinoma and beat it, so that'd be worthwhile.

HOME - 0% Complete
Organize the downstairs closet. - 0% complete.
Organize and sort the boxes in the garage. - 0% complete.
Organize the linen closet. - 0% complete.
Some notes: So I'm just keeping this from the last 

KNOWLEDGE - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 0% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 0% complete.
Read one book. - 0% complete.
Some notes:  Nothing new here.  Still need to pick out a book for this month.

PERSONAL - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by beginning 5k training. - 0% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 0% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 0% Complete
Do one date night. - 0% complete.
Some notes: We need to plan this.

SPIRITUAL - 0% Complete
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for the local pet shelter twice this month. - 0% complete.
Find a new place to volunteer. - 0% complete.
Manage one COT event this month. - 0% complete.
Some notes: One of my things on my spiritual checklist was to volunteer at three places this year.  I already volunteer with ESFOA, but I'd like to add a few more organizations to my list.  Time to start looking!
---


Check List for July
  1. Triple up on July's home cleaning chores.
  2. Sort out July's home cleaning chores into weekly goals.
  3. Be 153.4 by the end of July.
  4. Select a new book to read.
  5. Decide on a date night this month.
  6. Volunteer twice this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment