Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Relationship Goals: Girls' Nights!


Last year, my only goal was to have Monthly Date Nights with my husband Aaron.  I'd definitely like to repeat that this year as a major goal.  Below, I've created a table of some of the date nights we did last year in conjunction with a few we meant to, but didn't because we couldn't afford it.


As for my second goal, I'd like to also have Monthly Girls' Nights.  Working from home can be incredibly lonely.  The girls and I used to have exercise nights twice a week at the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013 but those tapered off.  Now, I only really see them for sabbats (and sometimes, not even that).  I want to get back to seeing them on a fairly regular basis.  I've already created a Facebook group dedicated to organizing girls' nights.  I've asked them what some of their ideas are and will compose a list soon of those for this entry.

Let's take a look at the 2014 goal chart with those added in:


And the monthly goal template:

RELATIONSHIP - 0% Complete
One date night. – Done | Not Done – 0% complete.
One girls’ night. – Done | Not Done – 0% complete.

Some notes:  None.

Just one more entry before we get to the big three!

Next time on The Progressive Planner:
My 2014 Spiritual Goals.

Question for my readers:
What are your 2014 relationship goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment