Monday, December 2, 2013

LAST 2013 Check List!


December 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 7% over.
Overall: 5% complete.

CAREER - 14% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 18% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 18% complete.
Correct income shortcomings from the scleritis incident. - 18% complete.
Some notes:  Surprisingly, my "income shortcomings" are not that short!  I technically don't even have to make my target income for this month to make my target income for the year.  Gigs were good this fall

FINANCIAL - 6% Complete
Create new budget and financial goals based on current bills and new job. - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 18% complete.
Keep budget. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Aaron and I need to completely re-evaluate our budget and 6-month savings target.  That will happen sometime this week.

HEALTH - 4% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 7% complete.
Lose at least 3 pounds by getting back on the diet. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Losing all the weight I wanted to lose this year is not going to happen.  I gained most of it back when I was laid up and unable to do anything.  Still, I'm determined to not make this year a total waste there.

HOME - 0% Complete
Reorganize final storage closet. - 0% complete.
Some notes: This is it.  Organize this and we are fully organized!  I'm sad I never got this far in the past few months.  I probably could have done this without 20/20 vision.  Nonetheless, here it is.

KNOWLEDGE - 2% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 7% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 0% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 0% complete.
Read one book. - 0% complete.
Some notes:  I even have the book I want to read this month selected!

PERSONAL - 2% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 7% complete.
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Lose at least 3 pounds. - 0% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 0% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 0% Complete
Do one date night. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Need to choose a date night for the month.

SPIRITUAL - 10% Complete
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for T.A.R.A. for 5 hours this month. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for ESFOA for 2 hours this month. - 0% complete.
Coordinate the COT Yule event. - 50% complete.
Attend Lushede Grove's Yule event. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Nothing new here.

No comments:

Post a Comment