Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February: Week 3 Check-In


Doing this check-in a little early since a lot has already changed.

FEBRUARY 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 68% over.
Overall: 70% Complete.

CAREER - 124% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 163% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 130% complete. 
Make target income for the month. - 177% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 25% complete.
Some notes: I still need to sketch out some thumbnails for future personal illustrations. My target income will not budge now as I won't be accepting any more commission for this month.  By the end of this week, I should be looking at the number of illustrations completed closer to 150%.  One of my goals is to focus on my personal illustration this weekend.

FINANCIAL - 84% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 177% complete.
Keep budget. - 68% complete.
Some notes: None.  I still need to check in with Aaron on his budget, but I'll do that on Friday.

HEALTH - 83% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 68% complete.
Get my blood work done the week of the 11th. - 100% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by drinking 8 glasses of water and eating a piece of fruit every day. - 80% complete.
Some notes: My cheat week set me back a pound - I clocked in at 166 yesterday, which is 2.4 pounds less than January 31st.  That's okay though!  According to my planner, I'm still a pound ahead of where I wanted to be at this time.  While my planner simply lists out a pound a week skipping one week each month, I calculate my pounds lost here based on my weigh in at the end of the month.  So I was about a pound ahead from January.  Still means I want to lose three pounds this month and three pounds I shall!  My cheat week should make losing weight a bit easier for a month or two.

HOME - 50% Complete
Organize the office. - 50% complete.
Some notes: Cleaning the office has four parts: My bookshelf, Aaron's bookshelf, my desk and Aaron's desk.  My bookshelf and Aaron's bookshelf have been organized.  Next is my desk.  Aaron needs to organize his as well.  It'll take us one evening, so I'm not terribly worried about when we do it.

KNOWLEDGE - 70% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 68% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 68% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 50% complete.
Read one book. - 100% complete.
Read January's book. - 65% complete.
Some notes: I still need to finish January's book.  I'm slowly catching up on my daily mental exercises.  I still need to read January's book, which I anticipate finishing this weekend.

PERSONAL - 48% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 68% complete.
Meditate once a week. - 0% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 25% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by drinking 8 glasses of water and eating a piece of fruit every day. - 80% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 68% complete.
Some notes: Still slacking on meditation.  Ugh, I really need to catch up on that.  I don't want to have to meditate four times in one week.  Kind of defeats the purpose.

RELATIONSHIP - 100% Complete
Do one date night. - 100% complete.
Some notes: My husband and I watched Mama.  I was on the last day of my cheat week, so we grabbed popcorn and pop, plus sushi afterwards.  I also checked out a new local dollar shop where I found bamboo place mats and bamboo chopsticks!  That was actually before the sushi.  Kind of exciting!  My husband and I also want to go see Warm Bodies, which will have to be soon before it's out of theaters.  Maybe this upcoming weekend?

SPIRITUAL - 0% Complete
Meditate once a week. - 0% complete.
Begin researching volunteer options in Kansas City. - 0% complete.
Some notes: I'd like to look into a local pet shelter in particular.  I haven't had a chance to touch any of this yet, but I plan to focus on researching this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment