Monday, March 18, 2013

March: Week 2 Check-In



So I would have gotten a bit more completed this weekend, but my best friend is in town.  We decided to celebrate St. Patrick's Day last night.  It was a ton of fun, but I'm now a little behind where I wanted to be this week.  Let's take a look at my goals.

MARCH 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 58% over.
Overall: 55% complete.

CAREER - 51% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 80% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 63% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 90% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 0% complete.
Complete February's illustration. - 25% complete.
Thumbnail three other illustrations. - 0% complete.
Get MDartist.com functional again. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Ahead as always on work, but behind on personal art.  I had planned to get caught up this weekend, but spending time with my best friend was far more important.  My work week is light, so I'll get caught up over the week, theoretically.

FINANCIAL - 62% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 90% complete.
Complete taxes. - 100% complete.
Reconfigure budget. - 0% complete.
Keep budget. - 58% complete.
Some notes: We still really need to redo our budget.  Mostly, I just wanted it done before the end of March, since that makes it a quarter of the way into the year, so I don't feel behind there just yet.

HEALTH - 52% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 58% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by doing a short daily exercise routine when I wake up. - 0% complete.
Yearly doctor's appointment during the last week of March. - 50% complete.
Eye appointment in the middle of March. - 100% complete.
Some notes: I'm bloated from our sushi and drinking spree last night.  There's absolutely no way I can weigh myself today.  I'll update my weight next week.  Also, my eye appointment was done last week.  As well as refilling my contacts, I got new glasses!  They should come in on Wednesday or sometime thereafter.  Looking forward to that.

HOME - 0% Complete
Organize the office closet. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Cleaning the office closet has four parts: Sorting the leftover boxes from our move, sorting the art supplies, sorting old artwork and frames, and donating, trashing, giving away or selling anything that is no longer needed. This is pretty much all happening this weekend.  Yeah.

KNOWLEDGE - 69% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 58% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 58% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 58% complete.
Read one book. - 100% complete.
Complete January's book. - 65% complete.
Some notes: I swear I'll finish my January book one day soon.  I swear.

PERSONAL - 33% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 58% complete.
Meditate twice in March. - 50% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 0% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by doing a short daily exercise routine when I wake up. - 0% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 58% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 100% Complete
Do one date night. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Nothing to add.

SPIRITUAL - 75% Complete
Meditate twice in March. - 50% complete.
Volunteer for the local pet shelter twice this month. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Volunteering for the month complete!  The last time was a little slow.  There was only one dog left when I got there and the poor guy never got adopted.  He was super cute too!  He had a snaggle tooth and these radio ears that gave him such personality.  Learn more about Pax here.  I'm also volunteering to do a few posters for ESFOA for a contest in hopes of winning them some much needed funding.  That may account for my March and April personal artwork pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment