Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Daily Exercises


My Daily Exercises:
10 push ups
75 jumping jacks
20 sit ups
50 second plank
15 cannons
15 mountain climbers
35 bicycles

This takes me about 15 minutes, which MyFitnessPal.com says burns around 150 calories.  Eventually I'll slap on my HRM and let you know how much it's actually burning for me.

I waited until now to post about my daily exercises because I wanted to know the base minimum for my daily exercises.  The only way to know that was to do them for a few days in a row and record when I bottomed out.  The numbers above represent my breaking point for March 1st - 3rd.

Starting today, I added one rep to my push ups, sit ups, cannons and mountain climbers, five reps to my jumping jacks and bicycles and five seconds to my plank.  I'll be continuing that for seven days and then building from there depending on my performance.  I managed the add-ons just fine today despite having a headache, but it'll depend on how I feel after doing them for seven days on whether I'll be able to handle another jump up.

No comments:

Post a Comment