Monday, June 17, 2013

June: Week 2 Check-In


Honestly, I'm still suffering from the lack of motivation I discussed in my last post.  This definitely won't be good, but I'm determined to stick with my goals - even if I may not reach them this month.


JUNE 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 53% over.
Overall: 40% complete.

CAREER - 29% Complete
Complete May illustrations. - 75% complete.
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 0% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 40% complete.
Some notes: I'm still making money through caricature gigs.  It's been a nice supplement considering that I can't get my rear in working mode.  I'm greatly hoping for another one this upcoming weekend, but I haven't had "the call" yet.  That being said, I deeply appreciate my commissioners for understanding my current situation.  I couldn't ask for better employment - a job that lets me manage my burnouts rather than busting through them.  It keeps me loving what I do.

FINANCIAL - 23% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 40% complete.
Keep budget. - 53% complete.
Hold garage sale. - 0% complete.
Contact individual insurance companies. - 0% complete.
Some notes: I need to remind Aaron to contact individual insurance companies.  Also, from the rain over the weekend, we had a bit of flooding in the basement.  A lot of the things I was going to donate/garage sale got soaked.  I need to go through them and see what's left.

HEALTH - 28% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 53% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by switching to restrictive hypothyroid diet. - 36% complete.
Dentist appointment. - 0% complete.
Doctor's appointment. - 50% complete.
Endocrinologist appointment. - 0% complete.
Some notes: My doc appointment is scheduled for this upcoming Wednesday.  I'm not sure if I'll get to the endo and dentist appointments this month, but I'll give it every effort.  I will say that, since I've switched to the proper hypothyroid diet, my tooth stopped hurting!  It's been amazing.  I'm still sure I have a cavity if no other reason than that I know a filling fell out, but it makes things a lot easier.

HOME - 0% Complete
Organize the downstairs closet. - 0% complete.
Organize and sort the boxes in the garage. - 0% complete.
Organize the linen closet. - 0% complete.
Some notes: This has not happened at all.  We've been busy trying to settle into roommatedom with my best friend and her boyfriend.

KNOWLEDGE - 45% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 53% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 53% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 53% complete.
Read one book. - 20% complete.
Some notes: 

PERSONAL - 31% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 53% complete.
Meditate three times. - 33% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by switching to restrictive hypothyroid diet. - 36% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 0% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 100% Complete
Do one date night. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Aaron and I went on a double-date with our roomies.  It was a ton of fun!  We dined at mine and Aaron's favorite place - Granite City.  

SPIRITUAL - 67% Complete
Meditate three times. - 33% complete.
Volunteer for the local pet shelter once this month. - 100% complete.
Some notes: So I know for sure that I will be volunteering at least another time, though I'm not exactly sure when.  I told Linda, who schedules volunteers, to put me where ever she needs someone, so I won't know until everything is scheduled out.
---


Check List for June
  1. Triple up on June's home cleaning chores.
  2. Sort out June's home cleaning chores into weekly goals.
  3. Be 157.6 by the end of June.
  4. Dentist appointment during June.
  5. Doctor's appointment during June.
  6. Endocrinologist appointment during June.
  7. Select a new book to read.
  8. Decide on a date night this month.
  9. Volunteer once this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment