Thursday, June 6, 2013

Official June Checklist





JUNE 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 20% over.
Overall: 6% complete.

CAREER - 13% Complete
Complete May illustrations. - 50% complete.
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 0% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Some notes: I took off my goal of one personal illustration for the month since I went so far above and beyond last month.  This should help me focus on work more, ideally.

FINANCIAL - 5% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Keep budget. - 20% complete.
Hold garage sale. - 0% complete.
Contact individual insurance companies. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Last month, Aaron didn't quite get to calling individual insurance companies.  There's some stuff going on right now that I'll update shortly about, but once it dies down, I'd like him to get on that.

HEALTH - 4% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 20% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by switching to restrictive hypothyroid diet. - 0% complete.
Dentist appointment. - 0% complete.
Doctor's appointment. 0% complete.
Endocrinologist appointment. - 0% complete.
Some notes: I'll need to check with Charli to see if maybe I can't coordinate my doctor's appointment with a time she's off.  I can't drive after lab work and Aaron can't get the time off like he used to because his previous boss left.

HOME - 0% Complete
Organize the downstairs closet. - 0% complete.
Organize and sort the boxes in the garage. - 0% complete.
Organize the linen closet. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Even more going on here.  The owners of the house we're renting are wanting to get it sold "as soon as possible," which means I have to amp up my organization and donation goals like crazy.  I don't want to move any unnecessary stuff when it comes time.  If I can complete everything here, all I'll have left are the bathroom cabinets and the bedroom closet.

KNOWLEDGE - 15% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 20% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 20% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 20% complete.
Read one book. - 0% complete.
Some notes: 

PERSONAL - 10% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 20% complete.
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by switching to restrictive hypothyroid diet. - 0% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 20% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 0% Complete
Do one date night. - 0% complete.
Some notes: We need to plan this.

SPIRITUAL - 0% Complete
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for the local pet shelter once this month. - 0% complete.
Some notes: There's a good chance that I'll be volunteering at least twice this month actually, but I'm not sure of the schedule yet.
---


Check List for June
  1. Triple up on June's home cleaning chores.
  2. Sort out June's home cleaning chores into weekly goals.
  3. Be 157.6 by the end of June.
  4. Dentist appointment during June.
  5. Doctor's appointment during June.
  6. Endocrinologist appointment during June.
  7. Select a new book to read.
  8. Decide on a date night this month.
  9. Volunteer once this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment