Thursday, June 6, 2013

Final May Check-In



MAY 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 100% over.
Overall: 104% complete
I was avoiding doing my check in because I haven't completed my commissions for May.  I asked for an extension since we've been moving in Charli and things have been nuts. My first extension for the year, and hopefully my last.

CAREER - 164% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 50% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 50% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 55% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 500% complete
Some notes: Still working to get commissions completed.  Every time I think I can work on them, something happens.

FINANCIAL - 77% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 55% complete.
Keep budget. - 100% complete.
Switch/Reduce Car Insurance - 75% complete.
Some notes: Aaron didn't have a chance to call around and talk to specific car insurance companies, so that's part of this month's goal.

HEALTH - 96% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 100% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by completing eight Six-Week Slim Down courses. - 92% complete.
Some notes: I have lost no further weight.  In addition, we lived on fast food over the weekend while we drove up to Chicago, packed and moved my best friend and her boyfriend in with us here in KC.

HOME - 100% Complete
Clear out the upstairs closet. - 100% complete.
Clear out the den. - 100% complete.
Organize the kitchen cabinets. - 100% complete.
Some notes:   Complete.

KNOWLEDGE - 100% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 100% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 100% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 100% complete.
Read one book. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Nothing to report here.

PERSONAL - 98% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 100% complete.
Meditate three times in April. - 100% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by completing eight Six-Week Slim Down courses. - 92% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 100% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 100% Complete
Do one date night. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Complete.

SPIRITUAL - 100% Complete
Meditate three times in April. - 100% complete.
Volunteer for the local pet shelter once this month. - 100% complete.
Meet with my mentee four times this month. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Everything's complete here.

---


Check List for May
  1. Triple up on May's home cleaning chore so I can move Charli in at the end of the month. - Almost done!
  2. Sort out May's home cleaning chores into weekly goals.
  3. Be 162 by the end of May  - 162.6.  Very close, but it's just not budging any further.
  4. Dentist appointment during May - I may not be able to attend the appointment, but I can at least make it.  Not happening.
  5. Switch or reduce insurance during May - We're not going to switch until our insurance comes due, but we've at least got a start on the process.
  6. Select a new book to read.
  7. Decide on a date night this month.
  8. Volunteer once this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment