Monday, September 30, 2013

Official October Checklist


October 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 0% over.
Overall: 0% complete.

CAREER - 0% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 0% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Correct income shortcomings for August. - 0% complete.
Some notes:  I met my September goal but I was unavailable time-wise to correct my income shortcomings for August.  That will be pertinent to this month.

FINANCIAL - 0% Complete
Create new budget and financial goals based on current bills and new job. - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Keep budget. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Aaron and I need to completely re-evaluate our budget and 6-month savings target.  That will happen sometime today.

HEALTH - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Lose 8 pounds through the exercise course. - 0% complete.
Some notes: I have officially resigned to the fact that a 5k is not happening this year.  Next year, definitely!  This year, I just need to hit my weight goals.  I divided the total weight I need to lose by the number of months left in the year and that makes 8 pounds a month.  It's quite a heavy catch-up thanks to the past two months of moving and poor diet, but I actually really think I can do it.

HOME - 0% Complete
Reorganize final storage closet. - 0% complete.
Some notes: On the bright side, you'll see this section diminish never to return.  Our house is officially organized as moving pushed it to 100% completion.  I'm really happy with how clean everything looks, even our closets!  

KNOWLEDGE - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 0% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 0% complete.
Read one book. - 0% complete.
Some notes:  Nothing new here.

PERSONAL - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Lose 10 pounds to get back to where I was. - 0% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 0% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 0% Complete
Do one date night. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Need to choose a date night for the month.

SPIRITUAL - 12.5% Complete
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for T.A.R.A. for 5 hours this month. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for ESFOA for 2 hours this month. - 0% complete.
Coordinate the COT Samhain event. - 50% complete.
Some notes: Nothing new here.

No comments:

Post a Comment