Monday, September 30, 2013

Final September Check-In



SEPTEMBER 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 100% over.
Overall: 75% complete.

CAREER - 100% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 100% complete.
Some notes:  So I didn't do any character designing this month but still hit my financial goals with caricature events.  I'll call that a 100% anyway.

FINANCIAL - 83% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 100% complete.
Keep budget. - 50% complete.
Buy a new mattress, pillows and bedding. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Our budget was blown to hell this month.  Moving really did a number on us.  We bought a new mattress and bedding supplies, some new shelves, a pantry and I invested in some spiritual room items.  My car also needed some new tie rods and Artie came up with a UTI from the stress of moving which put a dent in our wallet as well.  I did my very best to keep budget but I don't regret any of the money I spent, nor do I think it any of it was unnecessary.  So, you know, that's that.

HEALTH - 33% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 100% complete.
Lose 10 pounds to get back to where I was. - 0% complete.
Begin training for a 5k and be able to run one mile without stopping. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Everything was so incredibly busy this month between the move and getting settled, my birthday and our anniversary, and all the various things that filled in between.  I didn't lose but I didn't gain.  I'll take it.  My exercise class starts back up tomorrow and I'm in a few new exercise groups.  I will lose the rest of my weight.

HOME - 83% Complete
Notify places of our new address. - 100% complete.
Give keys back to landlord. - 100% complete.
Reorganize final storage closet. - 50% complete.
Some notes: Still trying to get on top of everything here.

KNOWLEDGE - 100% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 100% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 100% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 100% complete.
Read one book. - 100% complete.
Some notes:  All's good here!

PERSONAL - 75% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 100% complete.
Meditate three times. - 100% complete.
Lose 10 pounds to get back to where I was. - 0% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 100% complete.


RELATIONSHIP - 100% Complete
Do one date night. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Aaron and I had a ton of fun at my RenFest Birthday Party.  Not exactly a date date, but we definitely had fun together, so I think it counts.



SPIRITUAL - 108% Complete
Meditate three times. - 100% complete.
Volunteer for T.A.R.A. for 8 hours this month. - 125% complete.
Coordinate the COT Autumn Equinox event. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Put in some extra TARA hours this month.  The Autumn Equinox event was amazing in the new spiritual room!
---


Check List for September
  1. Correct my income shortcomings from last month.
  2. Be 153.4 by the end of September.
  3. Finish all moving-related items.
  4. Choose a book to read.
  5. Decide on a date night this month.
  6. Volunteer for 10 hours this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment