Monday, September 2, 2013

Official September Checklist


SEPTEMBER 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 7% over.
Overall: 2% complete.

CAREER - 0% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 0% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Some notes:  I did not hit my target goal for August, so I will be working to compensate for that this month.

FINANCIAL - 0% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Keep budget. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Aaron and I had a lot of financial hiccups in the move - things that broke, a vetting expense gone crazy, someone pick-pocketing me.  It was not a good money month.  On the bright side, one month of little spending should help correct the program given Aaron's new job.

HEALTH - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Lose 10 pounds to get back to where I was. - 0% complete.
Begin training for a 5k and be able to run one mile without stopping. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Oh weight.  This was the very, very worst part.  I'm going to keep 5k training, but moving totally disrupted it and I don't think I'll be able to make a 5k event now this year.  I'm very saddened by that.

HOME - 0% Complete
Notify places of our new address. - 0% complete.
Give keys back to landlord. - 0% complete.
Reorganize final storage closet. - 0% complete.
Some notes: On the bright side, you'll see this section diminish never to return.  Our house is officially organized as moving pushed it to 100% completion.  I'm really happy with how clean everything looks, even our closets!  

KNOWLEDGE - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 0% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 0% complete.
Read one book. - 0% complete.
Some notes:  Getting back on my thyroid meds is important.  They got jumbled in the move and I just got them back in hand yesterday.

PERSONAL - 0% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 0% complete.
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Lose 10 pounds to get back to where I was. - 0% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 0% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 0% Complete
Do one date night. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Need to choose a date night that involves no money.  Maybe a movie night once we get our TV hung?

SPIRITUAL - 12.5% Complete
Meditate three times. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for T.A.R.A. for 8 hours this month. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for ESFOA for 2 hours this month. - 0% complete.
Coordinate the COT Autumn Equinox event. - 50% complete.
Some notes: Nothing new here.
---


Check List for September
  1. Correct my income shortcomings from last month.
  2. Be 153.4 by the end of August.
  3. Finish all moving-related items.
  4. Choose a book to read.
  5. Decide on a date night this month.
  6. Volunteer for 10 hours this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment