Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Late Week 3 Check-In



It still feels like this month has just started and it's almost over.  I don't know how that happens.  I also have been incredibly lazy, I won't lie.  Here goes nothing.


MAY 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 71% over.
Overall: 97% complete (52% without other illustrations)
See why below.

CAREER - 258% Complete (58% without other illustrations)
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 50% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 25% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 55% complete.
>>>Draw one illustration for myself. - 900% complete (Yes, 900%.)
Some notes: Yes, you're seeing that last number accurately.  I drew a bunch of famous internet cats the other day.  They've been crazy popular.  That almost cancels out the rest of the year in personal drawings.  It also gives me a whole set of work.  Crazy stuff.  I... I don't even know how to add those in.  900% seems a little crazy.

FINANCIAL - 42% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 55% complete.
Keep budget. - 71% complete.
Switch/Reduce Car Insurance - 0% complete.
Some notes: Aaron has gotten absolutely nowhere on getting our insurance swapped or lowered.  I guess I'm just going to have to do it myself as usual.

HEALTH - 54% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 71% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by completing eight Six-Week Slim Down courses. - 92% complete.
Dentist appointment. - 0% complete.
Some notes: I finally dropped another pound.  I need to get over my fear of dentists and finally make the call about getting my teeth cleaned and my upper right tooth filled.  I can't keep doing this to myself.

HOME - 33% Complete
Clear out the upstairs closet. - 50% complete.
Clear out the den. - 50% complete.
Organize the kitchen cabinets. - 0% complete.
Some notes:   I need Aaron to move the boxes from upstairs.  He still hasn't done it.  I guess I'm going to be doing that too.  Typical.  They have to be out of there by the end of the month or where will Charli and Eric stay?  Seriously.  If I've been lazy, so has he.

Addendum: Cleaning out the upstairs closed involves: Sorting all items, taking empty boxes to the garage and putting other items in their place.
Cleaning out the den involves: Cleaning out the den bookshelf, removing all donation boxes from the corner and finding a suitable place for them.
Organizing the kitchen cabinets involves: Cleaning out the food cupboards and fridge of expired or useless food, cleaning out the pots and pans by removing damaged items, cleaning out the dishes cabinets by removing damaged or useless items, and clearing all drawers of trash and other useless items and finding a place for items that don't belong in the kitchen.

KNOWLEDGE - 66% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 71% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 71% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 71% complete.
Read one book. - 50% complete.
Some notes: Nothing to report here.

PERSONAL - 240% Complete  (80% without other illustrations)
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 71% complete.
Meditate three times in April. - 66% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 900% complete. (Seriously, I've got to find another way to calculate this.)
Lose 5 pounds by completing eight Six-Week Slim Down courses. - 92% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 71% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 0% Complete
Do one date night. - 0% complete.
Some notes: We need to plan this still. ... Still. ... STILL.

SPIRITUAL - 83% Complete
Meditate three times in April. - 66% complete.
Volunteer for the local pet shelter once this month. - 100% complete.
Meet with my mentee four times this month. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Seems my mentee dropped all contact with me.  To be fair, I have a lot of other stuff to do anyway.

---




Check List for May
  1. Triple up on May's home cleaning chore so I can move Charli in at the end of the month.
  2. Sort out May's home cleaning chores into weekly goals.
  3. Be 162 by the end of May  - 162.6!  Very close!
  4. Dentist appointment during May - I may not be able to attend the appointment, but I can at least make it.
  5. Switch or reduce insurance during May - I need to push Aaron to do this.  Light a fire under him until he does it or something.
  6. Select a new book to read.
  7. Decide on a date night this month - This may not actually be happening.
  8. Volunteer once this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment