Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Official May Checklist





MAY 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 19% over.
Overall: 11% complete.

CAREER - 25% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 0% complete.
Number illustrations completed - 0% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 0% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.
Some notes: I'm taking a few weeks off on this one.  I'm lowering my target number of monthly illustrations and income to compensate.  Also, I drew something for myself pretty much right at the beginning of the month.  So that's already done.

FINANCIAL - 13% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 19% complete.
Keep budget. - 19% complete.
Switch/Reduce Car Insurance - 0% complete.
Some notes: We have full coverage on our more-than-a-decade old cars.  I'd either like to drop down to liability or maybe even find a new insurance company for cheaper.  I'd at least like to shave a good $500 off our yearly bill.  We'll see how this goes.  Aaron purchased a phone right at the beginning of the month for $250 and killed his spending budget immediately.  I told him the trade-off, given that I don't know if I can trust him to not go over, was that he was charged with switching insurance companies.  So that's all on him now.

HEALTH - 6% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 19% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by completing eight Six-Week Slim Down courses. - 0% complete.
Dentist appointment. - 0% complete.
Some notes: I'm probably under-judging for the weight loss, but I don't want to be overzealous.  I start the exercise class today.  This is the class that changed my life last year - I lost 13 pounds and have kept it off.  To me, this is the key to getting back on track.  In addition, I now have a PDF list of dentists available for my insurance in the area.  So now, that's on me.

HOME - 0% Complete
Clear out the upstairs closet. - 0% complete.
Clear out the den. - 0% complete.
Organize the kitchen cabinets. - 0% complete.
Some notes: A lot going on here.  There's a reason why: my best friend is moving down at the end of the month!  I'M SO EXCITED! That being said, I need to clear a space for her, which means no more upstairs closet if she decides to move upstairs, and cleaning out the den should she decide to move down here on the main floor.  It also means getting the kitchen prepped to withstand her utensils, boxed food and other things she may move down.  

KNOWLEDGE - 14% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 19% complete.
Continue taking supplements. - 19% complete.
Continue daily mental exercises. - 19% complete.
Read one book. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Nothing to report.

PERSONAL - 28% Complete
Continue taking thyroid meds. - 19% complete.
Meditate three times in April. - 0% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.
Lose 5 pounds by completing eight Six-Week Slim Down courses. - 0% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 19% complete.

RELATIONSHIP - 0% Complete
Do one date night. - 0% complete.
Some notes: We need to plan this still.

SPIRITUAL - 0% Complete
Meditate three times in April. - 0% complete.
Volunteer for the local pet shelter once this month. - 0% complete.
Meet with my mentee four times this month. - 0% complete.
Some notes: Earlier this month, on May 2nd, I came out as a pagan (specifically eclectic Wiccan).  The reaction was mixed with indifference and admiration, which is far, far more than I anticipated.  On top of it, I've been asked to mentor a new Wiccan from Moberly, MO.  We'll meet over Skype four times and keep correspondence through e-mail the rest of the week.  I'm very excited to get started.  In fact, developing our first week's topic is what my plans are for right after completing this list.

---




Check List for May
  1. Triple up on May's home cleaning chore so I can move Charli in at the end of the month.
  2. Sort out May's home cleaning chores into weekly goals.
  3. Be 162 by the end of May :(
  4. Dentist appointment during May.
  5. Switch or reduce insurance during May.
  6. Select a new book to read.
  7. Decide on a date night this month.
  8. Volunteer once this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment