Monday, January 27, 2014

Feedback Appreciated! Blog 2014 Plans.

Hi everyone!  Just writing a short entry to gather some thoughts on future blogging plans for The Progressive Planner.  Since the deactivation of my Facebook page, this has become my main spot for updating everyone.  However, I feel like I'm focusing far too much on personal updates that relate very little to the overarching tasks at hand.

Of course, I'm not suggesting that Life Update Sundays will be removed entirely.  I'll still be posting them here.  But I definitely need to post more entries relevant to the blog premise.

At this point, I'm mostly just brainstorming ways to bring TPP back to its main topic.  Here are a few ideas I've had:

  1. Creating a separate blog for updates on my fur babies Artemis, Zeus, Hermes and Apollo.
  2. Weigh-In Wednesdays - Where I post my current weight and my progress on my health goals.
  3. Wretched Wednesdays (Miscreant Mondays? Sinner Saturdays?) - Updates, no matter how small, on my personal illustration project, I am the Villain.
  4. Money Mondays (Wealth Wednesdays? Savings Saturdays?) - My tips for saving money, research I've done on investing and retirement for self-employed persons, etc.
  5. Simplify on the Sixteenth (Simplify Saturdays?) - Tips on organizing your home.
  6. A book review day?
  7. THIS IS NOT A BOOK Thursdays?
Again, this is just some light brainstorming.  I'm not sure that I want to be posting every day (or that you guys necessarily want to hear from me every day), but I do want to bring the blog back to its roots.

So I want to hear from you.  What suggestions above do you agree with?  What would you like to read from me?  Do you have any separate suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. I would love to read #4-5-6 on your blog. I love how you find good ideas and explain it to us in a fun but comprehensive way. I really like reading your life updates sunday too, so I'm not of a great help here !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I more than appreciate your feedback! I'll definitely keep it in mind as I start scheduling out next month's posts. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure you need a separate blog about your furbabies but I like all the other ideas. Would especially love to see updates on your illustration project and THIS IS NOT A BOOK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback! I still need a spare moment to kind of schedule everything out, particularly in conjunction with my other blog, but expect an update soon about it!

      Delete