Friday, January 18, 2013

100% Monthly Target Income!


Actually, 110%.  Things are definitely looking up!

Technically, commissioners pay up front though - not after the fact.  I have a very strict rule about not paying myself until the work is complete.  I won't be able to cut myself a paycheck for the next batch of commissions until next Friday.  That being said, that still leaves me with one week left in the month where I can earn some extra wages.  Plus the caricature gig I have on Monday, January 28th.

I'm super stoked to be able to make a bit of spare cash.  I could easily be looking at an extra 30% income this month.  Maybe I can throw it at my husband's inner tie rods and get them replaced sooner?  Or I could stash it away and use it as padding in case something goes wrong.  Maybe a little bit of both!

No comments:

Post a Comment