Friday, January 11, 2013

Goals for the month of January 2013

Today, I'm dividing up my goals into achievable steps for this month.  Fairly short and sweet!  Making it a single post will make it easier to access and, come the end of the month, I can tally up my successes as well as not-so-successes.  Expect this post to be updated regularly as I work on these goals.  They will now be updated on weekly check-ins!

JANUARY 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 42% over.

CAREER
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 43% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 72% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.

FINANCIAL
Make target income for the month. - 72% complete.
Keep budget. - 48% complete.

HEALTH
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 48% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by eating a salad every day and avoiding take-out. - 47% complete.

HOME
Organize my computer. - 100% complete.

KNOWLEDGE
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 48% complete.
Begin taking supplements - continue for entire month. - 48% complete.
Begin daily mental exercises. - 25% complete.
Read one book. - 35% complete.

PERSONAL
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 28% complete.
Begin meditating. - 15% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by eating a salad every day and avoiding take-out. - 47% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 48% complete.

RELATIONSHIP
Do one date night: Watch movies in. - 100% complete.

SPIRITUAL
Begin meditating. - 15% complete.

Next time: What happens at Girls' Night most certainly doesn't stay at Girls' Night.

What is one goal you have to be completed in January?

2 comments:

  1. Youre doing so well!!! My goals this year are 3-monthly, which i'll be posting about next week, so no progress just yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think a three-month plan is fantastic. Looking forward to it on your blog! It may be something I adapt in 2014 - when I'm not trying to turn so much around all at once, lol.

      Delete