Sunday, January 20, 2013

January: Week 3 Check-In

Eventually I'll have my own stock image for this...
I'm fairly awake.  I'm groggy.  Let's do this.


JANUARY 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 65% over.

CAREER - 82% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 68% complete
Number of those illustrations completed - 43% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 116% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.
Some notes: I don't think I'll be able to hit my target number of monthly illustrations this month.  I might potentially hit around 75-80%.  This is almost irrelevant though given that I've already hit my target income.  I consider that perfectly acceptable.

FINANCIAL - 82% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 116% complete.
Keep budget. - 65% complete.
Some notes: We've fully budgeted in my husband's inner tie rod replacement and expect to repair them in mid-April.  I'm trying to make this a bit sooner, so my excess income from this month will go entirely to that.

HEALTH - 83% Complete
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 65% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by eating a salad every day and avoiding take-out. - 100% complete.
Some notes: I don't know where I'm at on my weight right at this moment.  I can't weigh myself this week for, um, womanly reasons.  Seriously, I gain three to five pounds during that magical time.  Not even kidding.  Also, I need to get a hold of my doctor's office to find out how much my thyroid lab work is and how long it takes for the results to come back.  I'll have to schedule that accordingly, which may or may not mean doing it this month.

Edit: Weighed myself!  3.4 pounds down!

HOME - 100% Complete
Organize my computer. - 100% complete.
Some notes: Blew through this on my last check-in.

KNOWLEDGE - 48% Complete
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 65% complete.
Begin taking supplements - continue for entire month. - 65% complete.
Begin daily mental exercises. - 25% complete.
Read one book. - 35% complete.
Some notes: I'm no better about reading and daily mental exercises than I was in my last check up.  This month may be an utter failure there.  Monday's entry may be spent scheduling in more time to work on this in the upcoming two weeks so I can actually get these done.

PERSONAL - 58% Complete
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 65% complete.
Begin meditating. - 15% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by eating a salad every day and avoiding take-out. - 47% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 65% complete.
Some notes: Since most of these come from other sections aside from my schedule, look at those sections' notes.

RELATIONSHIP - 100% Complete
Do one date night: Watch movies in. - 100% complete.
Some notes: We're still planning a second date night for the last week of January, but I'll consider this one done.

SPIRITUAL - 15% Complete
Begin meditating. - 15% complete.
Some notes: Yeah, still not getting on top of this.  Like I said in Knowledge, I may have to spend some time actually scheduling this in to get it complete.

How are you doing on your January goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment