Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Spiritual Goals: Looking Inward and Giving Back


Before I got swept up in college and the three jobs I took to pay for it, I used to volunteer quite often.  I like giving back when I can and it fills me with a sense of more than just myself in the world.  This year, I'd like to volunteer on at least three separate occasions.  I'm look at once at a pet shelter, once at a soup kitchen and once at our local hospital around Christmas time. 

My second goal is to meditate more often.  I spend so much time in the real world that I often struggle to keep things in perspective.  Having that peace of mind often could truly help when it comes to my stress level, plus it adds to my religious beliefs of harmony and forgiveness.  Since it's a smaller goal and I have a multitude of other goals, I don't see a point of putting a number or a due date on it, but I do want it in there.


Tomorrow: My 2013 knowledge goals!

Do you have any spiritual goals for 2013?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a religious person but I do want to read the bible all the way through with an open mind.

    ReplyDelete