Monday, January 28, 2013

January: Week 4 Check-In



JANUARY 2013 GOALS
Month is currently 90% over.

CAREER - 88% Complete
Hit target number of monthly illustrations. - 86% complete
Number illustrations completed - 67% complete.
Make target income for the month. - 130% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.
Some notes: So according to this, it appears that I'm behind on commissions.  That's not true.  Everything will be completed 100% by the end of the month.  The total complete for this section reflects the true nature of where I'm at, honestly.

FINANCIAL - 95% Complete
Make target income for the month. - 130% complete.
Keep budget. - 90% complete.
Some notes: Things are going well.  My husband and I intend to sit down on Thursday and discuss our budget.  I'll have a better idea of where we're at in our savings plans then.

HEALTH - 95% Complete
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 90% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by eating a salad every day and avoiding take-out. - 100% complete.
Some notes: I weighed myself on Saturday and was 168.4.  So I'm staying fairly stable.  I shouldn't be weighing myself that often, but I also typically don't weigh myself until Thursdays.  Wanted to be able to check in accurately.

HOME - 100% Complete
Organize my computer. - 100% complete.

KNOWLEDGE - 80% Complete
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 90% complete.
Begin taking supplements - continue for entire month. - 90% complete.
Begin daily mental exercises. - 75% complete.
Read one book. - 65% complete.
Some notes: I've doubled up on my mental exercises every day this week.  I've also gotten quite a ways into my book.  I expect both to be completed by the end of the month.

PERSONAL - 86% Complete
Begin taking thyroid meds - continue for entire month. - 90% complete.
Begin meditating. - 50% complete.
Draw one illustration for myself. - 100% complete.
Lose 3 pounds by eating a salad every day and avoiding take-out. - 100% complete.
Adhere to my planner schedule. - 90% complete.
Some notes: Since most of these come from other sections aside from my schedule, look at those sections' notes.

RELATIONSHIP - 100% Complete
Do one date night: Watch movies in. - 100% complete.
Some notes: I believe we're having the second date night on Tuesday.

SPIRITUAL - 50% Complete
Begin meditating. - 50% complete.
Some notes: I'm getting much better at this, but still not where I'd like to be.  I've planned more meditation for this week, so it depends on how many of those sessions I can make.



Check List for February
  1. Decide on a theme for my personal illustrations.
  2. Sketch out thumbnails for my personal illustrations.
  3. Sit down with my husband and our bank accounts to analyze our budget Thursday.
  4. Divide February's home organization goal of the office into four smaller chores for each week.
  5. Get two clear water bottles so I can mark the hours of the day on them to ensure 8 glasses of water a day in February.
  6. Get a jar to put money in for each pound lost.
  7. Get some loose ones to put in the jar for each pound lost.
  8. Select a new book to read.
  9. Plan out February date night.

How are you doing on your January goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment