Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Home Goals: Small Steps towards an Organized Home


The next areas I wanted to tackle were short and sweet: Home and Relationships.  In both areas, I'm nearly perfectly happy, but there was still something more I could do.

The goal for home came fairly quickly as I looked about my office: I needed some serious organization around here.  I can't tell you how many times I've lost something and spent hours looking for it only to get frustrated.  Something like that can ruin my whole day.

But instead of organizing the house in a day or a month, I wanted to split the task into 12 months.  By tackling just one small thing a month, I'd end up with a happy house by the end of December.


This was certainly doable and gave me plenty of time each month to get it done in!


Stay tuned.  Tomorrow's topic?  My 2013 relationship goals!

What's one thing you'd like to do this month to achieve a happier, healthier house?

1 comment: